Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day Brownie Cakes

Happy Valentine's Day to all.
Brownies are fun, and the ones that come out of a box mix are really pretty good. You still have to add ingredients and bake them, so the house smells wonderfully chocolate. Usually baking from scratch is best, but brownie mixes can be added to or the brownies may be decorated.Here are two pans that were purchased at tag sales. They make the perfect molds for Valentine's Day treats. With a little frosting, candy hearts, candy sprinkles, doilies and vintage plates, the holiday brownies are complete.

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Yummy!
Save some for me.......

this is my patch said...

I do like the tins, and the Valentines cakes too. x

Willow said...

Brownies are always so yummy!

I'm sure that the blue and white tablecloth in the previous post photo is batik~ am I correct?

Anonymous said...

dear lori, The apple sauce was a delight! Can I be you official tester in the future?

Bone Tear Writer said...

Lori,
It is evident to all of us that THIS is yourcalling! Fascinating bits and pieces collated aqnd brought together--you make me smile.
Harry